Click Here to Fill Out an Initial Information Questionnaire
Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Labor & Employment Law for Employees, Noncompete Agreements for Employees & Sexual Harassment
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the San Antonio area
At Law Offices of Paul Vick, I advocate for clients in Labor & Employment Law for Employees, Noncompete Agreements for Employees and Sexual Harassment cases. Based in San Antonio, I am familiar with the courts of the San Antonio area and throughout Texas. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Law Offices of Paul Vick has a thorough understanding of Texas law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Labor & Employment Law for Employees: If you are the victim of workplace harassment, you need to stand up for your rights. I understand the stress of an uncomfortable work environment. I can assist you in labor and employment law cases involving defamation, unpaid overtime, unpaid wages, whistleblower retaliation, discrimination, wrongful termination, sexual harassment and more.
- Noncompete Agreements for Employees: At Law Offices of Paul Vick, I advise Texas employees regarding noncompete agreements. Whether you’ve just been given a document for review or are looking to clarify or challenge an executed agreement, I will provide the information you need.
- Sexual Harassment: Sexual harassment can be an emotionally scarring experience. If you are the victim of sexual harassment in the workplace, I can help you. I am knowledgeable about Texas and fight for your rights against your employer.
- Wage & Overtime Claims: I have extensive experience with the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) and wage disputes. I aggressively handle your wage, hour or overtime law case. With my help, you can get the recovered earnings and damages you deserve.
- Severance Agreements for Employees: At Law Offices of Paul Vick, I advise Texas employees about severance agreements when they are leaving a job. I can explain exactly what rights you will have under the document’s terms so you can make an informed choice about whether to accept it.
- Commercial Litigation: Conflicts that affect businesses demand effective advocacy from a knowledgeable lawyer. In contract disputes, tort claims and other types of legal disagreements, I have the background and ability to obtain a successful resolution to your commercial litigation matter.
- Federal Court Litigation: While most trials are handled in state courts, certain cases are tried in federal court. If you have been charged with a federal crime or face a lawsuit where federal jurisdiction applies, you need an attorney with the experience and knowledge necessary to defend your rights.
- Arbitration: I am an experienced arbitrator and mediator who can help you obtain the best possible settlements while preserving your relationship with the opposing party. I arbitrate and mediate cases that involve construction contracts, employment contracts, property law, tax issues and more.
- Mediation: If litigation is not right for you, mediation may be a better option. I am an experienced mediator who helps businesses and individuals resolve their legal disputes amicably. Mediation gives you more control over the legal process, usually producing quicker results than going to trial.
- Oil and Gas Law: I represent Texas businesses involved in exploring, discovering, acquiring, developing, producing and marketing oil and gas. I have extensive knowledge of oil and gas law and can help you through business disputes and litigation.
When you retain the services of Law Offices of Paul Vick, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Texas law firm today
Law Offices of Paul Vick sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in Texas. My office is conveniently located in San Antonio. Call my firm at 210-735-1794 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.